Looking for a free poker game where you can also win prizes?
Look no further, introducing ICE Poker’s Free Play mode: receive free chips to play each day, compete against others, and complete challenges to level up for exciting prizes.
You can play on any desktop or mobile browser, no download needed. Anyone can play and have a fun experience regardless of skill level.
Keep reading to learn about ICE Poker’s Free Play game mode, how it works, and what you can win.
How Free Play Works
Each day, you’ll receive 2,000 free chips you can use to play with.
- 2 to 6 players per table
- Small blind: 10 chips
- Big blind: 20 chips
You play throughout the day and hop in and out of games at anytime—but protect those chips! Once you’re out, you’re done for the day. Chips reset daily at midnight UTC.
As you play, you can earn points to increase your ICE Poker Player Level and receive special rewards (more info on that later).
You earn points for completing daily challenges, winning hands, and increasing your chip stack.
- Easy challenge: 20 points
- Medium challenge: 50 points
- Hard challenge: 100 points
- Win a hand: 5 points (max. 30 hands per day)
- Net chips: 0.1 point per net chip (max. 5,000 net chips)
You’ll be assigned a random easy, medium, and hard challenge each day.
Complete each of your challenges to earn points. Some examples of challenges are:
- Easy challenge: See the river 15 times.
- Medium challenge: Get a two pair 3 times.
- Hard challenge: Win 15 hands.
Challenges reset daily at midnight UTC.
Net chips are the amount of chips beyond your starting stack.
Definition Net chips = Current chips – 2,000 chips
For example: You’re dominating the tables and now have 6,000 chips (sheesh!). This means that you have 4,000 net chips and will earn 400 points.
Curious to see how you rank up against other players? There’s also a daily leaderboard that shows your ranking among the ICE Poker community. The Free Play leaderboard resets daily at midnight UTC.
Leveling Up and Earning Chests
All players start at level 1 and you’ll need to earn points to increase your level.
Each time you level up, you’ll earn a chest which contains randomized prizes such as badges, wearables, and emotes.
- Shine: Use Shine to enter tournaments.
- Badges: Redeem prizes such as MacBooks, iPhones, and high value NFT collections from the Arcade Prize Shop.
- Emotes: Short actions your avatar performs.
- Accessories: Enhance your avatar with cosmetic items.
- Arcade wearables: Gain access to ICE Poker Arcade tournaments.
- All Access wearables: Gain access to all ICE Poker game modes and platforms. Equip them to play or lend them out to other players for rewards.
To learn more about chests and the prizes inside, check out our Chest guide.
How to Start Playing
Ready to hit the tables? Here’s how to start playing in under a few minutes.
Step 1: Visit the ICE Poker Arcade app.
Step 2: Create a new account using your email, Twitter, or Discord. You can also sign in using your MetaMask, Rainbow, or Coinbase wallet.
Step 3: Choose an avatar appearance (you can change this later).
Step 4: Choose an avatar name for yourself.
Step 5: When you’re ready, click “Join a Game”. See you at the tables!
Want to learn more about ICE Poker? Check out our Ultimate ICE Poker Beginner’s Guide.