GM Decentral Games community 👋
A quick update: Decentral Games has no direct exposure to Silicon Valley Bank.
To preserve value, all $USDC held in company funds were swapped to $USDT for ~$0.99. An emergency proposal was passed this morning to manage the DG Treasury’s stablecoin and LP positions.
🏆 Creator Cup
Mark your calendars: this Wednesday we’re hosting Creator Cup.
Tune into the Iceyyy Cup to watch Iceyyy throw down with other creators like Brycent, CryptoStache, and Classy Crypto for $500 in prizes.
You can watch the event live in the Colosseum and on Twitch.
During the event, we’ll also be hosting a Metaverse SNG tournament and giveaway.
- 1 winner receives a DG hoodie
- 9 winners receive 9 Shine each
For full details, check out the event page.
See you there!
🎮 Challenge Mode Multiplier Update
Following a passed governance proposal, the Metaverse Challenge Mode leaderboard multipliers have been updated to:
- 5%: 1.5x
- 10%: 1.35x
- 15%: 1.3x
- 20%: 1.25x
- 25%: 1.2x
- 30%: 1.15x
- 35%: 1.1x
- 40%: 1.05x
- 45%: 1x
- 50%: 0.95x
- 55%: 0.85x
- 60%: 0.75x
- 65%: 0.6x
- 70%: 0.45x
- 75%: 0.3x
- 80%: 0.15x
- 85%: 0.05x
- 90%: 0.03x
- 95%: 0.03x
- 100%: 0.03x
Note: This does not impact the average ICE earned per wearable, but rather redistributes a portion from the top of the leaderboard toward the middle.
🤝 Polygon Partnership
Welcome Polygon to the ICE Poker tables!
We partnered with Polygon for Game On: a 24 day event featuring 24 different web3 games. All Game On participants received a custom Polygon Arcade hoodie to try out ICE Poker Arcade.
🗞 Other Highlights
- Polygon Growth threadooor Asif wrote an excellent thread diving into Decentral Games. Read the thread.
- Murph was featured on MetaverseXpress. He talks about what we’re building at Decentral Games and the future of Metaverse events. Watch the interview on Youtube.
💻 Development Focus
Our focus for this upcoming week:
ICE Poker Metaverse
- Continue integrating player leveling into Challenge Mode and Arcade Mode.
- Continue development for Stage 2 of Assigned Seating V3.
- Polishing Arcade Mode and Blackjack experience.
ICE Poker Arcade
- Beginning development for a Free Play mode.
- Beginning development on ICE Poker Chests.
- Add new prizes to the Arcade Prize Marketplace.
- Continuing development for a referral program.
- Optimizing blog and adding educational poker content.
- Setting up influencer campaigns.
- Continuing optimize user acquisition campaigns.
- Continuing partnerships with various communities.
- Treasury: $14.2M
- Weekly Revenue: $21.8K
- 76.3K $DG purchased from Polygon validator node rewards
- 1.7M $ICE purchased from secondary sale royalties, USDC from LP, and LAND sale
View treasury dashboard.
To submit or vote on proposals, visit Snapshot.
Enter tournaments, win badges, and redeem supply prizes like MacBooks, iPhones, and more.
Weekly tournament schedule:
- Mon: Mega Shine (60 Shine)
- Tues: Hyper Turbo (15 Shine, 1 min blinds)
- Wed: Standard (30 Shine)
- Thurs: Hyper Turbo (15 Shine, 1 min blinds)
- Fri: High Roller (99 Shine, 2,000 chips)
- Sat: Standard (30 Shine)
- Sun: Standard (30 Shine)
Note: All tournament events start at midnight UTC and last for 24 hours. 3 Shine tournaments are available 24/7.
For all upcoming events, check out our events calendar.
Mon, Mar 13
🎲 Free Game Night w/ $150 USD+ in prizes
9pm UTC/5pm EST, Tominoya
📺 Hustler Casino Live: Max Pain Monday
12am UTC (Tues)/8pm EST, Stronghold
Tues, Mar 14
💃 DCL Baby Dolls & DG: MVFW ’23 Designer Spotlight Series
10pm UTC/6pm EST, Stronghold
Wed, Mar 15
🏆 Iceyyy Cup Metaverse Watch Party
11:30pm UTC/7:30pm EST, Colosseum
Thurs, Mar 16
💎 Diamond Hands City Poker Night w/ DJ RAEDO & MC Dimo
12am UTC (Fri)/8pm EST, Diamond Hands City
Fri, Mar 17
🏆 Metaverse SNG Poker Night
9pm UTC/5pm EST, Colosseum
📺 Hustler Casino Live: High Stakes Friday
12am UTC (Sat)/8pm EST, Stronghold
ICE Poker Clips of the Week
This week’s winners are CaptureMotion and shillbill9.
Submit your clips in our Discord each week to win Shine and get your clip featured.