Today’s update includes several bug fixes and features to prepare for our upcoming Decentral Games Metaverse Casino launch.
Features and Enhancements
- Added initial groundwork for $ICE wagers in all game modes.
- Added multiple features related to responsible gaming, MGA compliance, and required data.
- Added Enhanced Server Restart functionality with countdown and auto-pausing wagers.
- Updated the Casino UI with server selector, link to support, and local time.
- Added additional gameplay tracking enhancements.
- Fixed a bug in ICE Poker Challenge Mode leading to chip discrepancies.
- Fixed a bug in ICE Poker Challenge Mode related to the “Top Up” chips feature.
- Fixed an issue with poker that sometimes put players all-in when trying to leave a table.
- Fixed a UI issue when switching from blackjack to roulette.
- Fixed an issue with blackjack that allowed multiple live games at the same table.
- Fixed an issue related to FREE accrual.
- Fixed an issue where players would sometimes be “joined” to a table after leaving and entering spectator view.
- Fixed an error with table seat data.
- Fixed a bug with roulette that would sometimes result in an endless spin.
- Fixed a bug related to switching currencies between hands.
- Fixed a bug with the “deal now” function when playing solo.
- Fixed a bug where certain roulette wagers could freeze the table.
- Fixed a bug in poker where sometimes the dealer countdown would not display.
- Fixed a bug in blackjack where certain bet timings could freeze the table.
- Fixed a bug related to wagering all remaining balance.
- Fixed an issue related to joining other games after leaving a cash poker table.
- Fixed an issue with the poker table collider rotation.
- Fixed a server instance conflict.