Today’s ICE Poker Metaverse updates includes Banked ICE gameplay for blackjack and roulette, as well as several bug fixes.
- Launched the ability to play blackjack and roulette with Banked ICE.
- Blackjack insurance logic improvements.
- Updated various modals and tool tips with updated language and branding.
- Increased card dealing speed for all Metaverse poker game modes.
- Fixed a bug in Metaverse poker game modes where the active player UI continued to show after leaving a table.
- Fixed a bug in Metaverse Arcade Mode where players would not get prompted with a table assignment if they changed wearables while in a waiting room.
- Fixed a bug in Metaverse Arcade Mode where players would sometimes see “waiting for more players” during an active game.
- Fixed a bug in Metaverse poker game modes where the table could freeze if certain players left while posting blinds.
- Fixed a bug to show the points needed for each player level individually instead of the total progress.
- Fixed a bug where the color for a player’s rank was not being displayed properly.
- Fixed a bug with the Server Selector not updating with live player counts.
- Fixed a scenario for roulette where leaving the table or disconnecting during a spin can result in a frozen table.
- Fixed a bug in roulette and blackjack relating to betting or canceling a bet at the last second.
- Fixed a bug in roulette related to switching currencies while on the table.
- Fixed a bug in roulette that wouldn’t allow more than 1 person to place bets. Fixed a bug in roulette and blackjack related to multiple players winning on the same table.