Today’s ICE Poker update was a massive one: we rebranded our web app, released a new Player Level system, and fixed various bugs.
- Rebranded our web app to the ICE Poker Arcade.
- Released a new Player Level system to further gamify ICE Poker.
- Implemented new cheating measures to ensure safe and fair play.
- Revised UX/UI across our website and app.
- Released the ICE Pirate All Access collection in the Prize Marketplace.
- Fixed an issue where the “Add Shine” button was opening the wrong screen.
- Fixed an overlap between the number of badges a user has and the All Access wearable information tooltip.
- Fixed a case where the Fold/Bet/Raise buttons weren’t working.
- Fixed a case where the pre-selected Call action was unresponsive if there was an All-In action in progress.