Today’s update includes a new in-game casino bonus notification and various bug fixes.
- Added an in-game notification that pops up when you have a new casino bonus.
- Updated the casino competition tooltip to include the locked token values for the competition.
- Removed Atlas Analytics which was giving repeated errors to users.
- Improved handling of temporary critical data.
- Patched a chip exploit in Challenge Mode which resulted in skewed leaderboards.
- Fixed an issue where players could avoid cooldowns in Challenge Mode.
- Fixed a few issues related to switching currencies while on an active table.
- Fixed an issue related to using your total remaining ETH balance during blackjack.
- Fixed a rounding error in the casino competition leaderboard scoring that resulted in a long decimal string.
- Fixed an issue that could freeze blackjack tables with multiple players.
- Improved stability of gameplay and joining when multiple people are playing on the same blackjack table.
- Fixed an issue in blackjack that would briefly allow a player to “hit” on a hand that was already at 21.
- Fixed an issue where some players would not be able to switch their currency after leaving a cash poker table.
- Fixed an issue where a player could be incorrectly kicked from a cash poker table when their balance was lower than the minimum buy-in.
- Fixed an issue in poker where sometimes the option to call was not working as expected.