Today’s ICE Poker Metaverse update includes a new Assigned Seating feature, bug fixes, and other quality of life improvements.
- Released Stage 1 of Assigned Seating V3 (more details below).
- Added a glow effect to on-table cards making the actions easier to follow.
- Updated to the new “Arcade” branding.
- Updated UI efficiency.
Assigned Seating V3
Our goal with Stage 1 of Assigned Seating V3 is to keep venues as full as possible to keep the active tables filled and make colluding more difficult.
To kick things off, only servers DG, Artemis, and Baldr will be available for Challenge Mode gameplay. If you’re in a closed server, you’ll be prompted to go to an active server.
Closed and open severs will be adjusted as needed.
- Fixed an issue with showing the posted blind amount.
- Fixed an issue with the chip selector reset function booting players.
- Fixed a bug when leaving the Metaverse Arcade waiting room.
- Fixed bugs and added additional logging for frozen tables in both Metaverse Arcade and Challenge Mode.
- Fixed an issue with players not seeing the “Find me a table” selection.
- Updated connectivity logic resulting in players being kicked less often.