Welcome to ICE Poker: the first Metaverse poker platform.
Join thousands of players worldwide and play poker for big prizes such as MacBooks, iPhones, high-value NFT collections, and more. The best part? You can get started playing for free!
This complete beginners guide will cover everything you need to know about ICE Poker: game modes, platforms, the prizes you can win, and how to start playing.
Ready to dive in? Let’s get started.
What Is ICE Poker?
ICE Poker is a Metaverse poker game where you can earn $ICE token rewards, high-ticket prizes, rare skins, and digital collectibles by:
- Winning tournaments.
- Completing daily challenges.
- Managing an ICE Poker team for a reward split.
Definition $ICE is an in-game currency you can trade for other tokens or use to buy various things in ICE Poker.
Every time you level up, you’ll also earn a chest that contains mystery prizes (more info on that later).
Whether you’re a poker beginner or a seasoned vet, you’ll have a fun experience playing.
Play at home or on go! ICE Poker is available on 2 platforms:
- ICE Poker Metaverse: Immerse yourself into the virtual world of Decentraland for a unique poker experience. You can play in your desktop browser or on the desktop app. To download the app, go to Decentraland’s site.
- ICE Poker Arcade app: Play on any mobile, desktop, or tablet browser with no download needed. You can also play multiple tables at once with our multi-table feature. Check out the Arcade app now.
All of your rewards and in-game items work across both platforms.
ICE Poker has 3 game modes:
- Free Play Mode
- Challenge Mode
- Arcade Mode
|ICE Poker Metaverse
|ICE Poker Arcade
|Free Play Mode
Free Play Mode
Play free poker and level up to earn prizes!
Receive free chips to play each day, complete challenges, and increase your chip stack to level up and get ICE Poker Chests. Free Play Mode is perfect for learning the ropes, testing out new strategies, or growing your ICE Poker level.
Learn more about Free Play Mode:
Challenge Mode is similar to Free Play Mode but you also earn $ICE tokens.
Receive free chips to play, and earn $ICE or Banked ICE for completing challenges and ranking high on the daily leaderboard. Aside from playing, you can also recruit other players to join your ICE Poker team. Manage and grow your team to earn a share of your players’ rewards.
Definition Banked ICE is an in-game currency you can use to redeem various discounted prizes or use to play blackjack, roulette, and cash poker.
Learn more about Challenge Mode:
Arcade Mode is our Sit and Go (SNG) tournament game mode.
Test your poker skills and compete in 6-player, single table tournaments. If you place top 2 in any tournament, you’ll win badges that you can use to redeem for prizes in the Prize Shop such as iPhones, MacBooks, high-value NFT collections, raffle tickets, and more.
Along with winning prizes, you can also rise up the Tournament Leaderboard to win bonus daily, weekly, and monthly rewards. $10,000 in rewards are up for grabs each month.
To enter a tournament, you spend Shine.
Definition Shine = tickets to enter tournaments in Arcade Mode.
Shine entry varies for different game modes and special events. If you place 1st in a tournament, you’ll also win your Shine entry back.
Learn more about Arcade Mode:
- ICE Poker Arcade Mode Explained: What Is Arcade Mode?
- How to Start Playing ICE Poker Arcade Mode
- ICE Poker Sit and Go Leaderboard Competition and Rewards
- ICE Poker Sit and Go Tournament Schedule and Formats
- How to Play Sit and Go Tournaments for Beginners
ICE Poker wearables are virtual clothes and skins you equip to play ICE Poker with.
Wearables come in various rarities and themes. Be a pirate, spartan, chef, gecko, and more!
Personalize your look: mix and match different pieces, collect a full set of your favorite outfit, or collect rare limited edition wearables.
You can buy, earn, or borrow wearables to play. There are currently 2 types of wearables that give you access to different game modes and platforms:
- Arcade wearable: Get access to the ICE Poker Arcade app and Arcade Mode in the Metaverse. New Arcade wearables come with 9 Shine and are a low-cost entry point to start playing.
- All Access wearable: Get access to all game modes and platforms for the full ICE Poker experience. You can also upgrade All Access wearables to earn more rewards and get exclusive perks.
|All Access wearable
In ICE Poker: you own all your items.
Wearables and game items are NFTs that belong to you. You can equip them to play ICE Poker, collect them, sell them, trade them, lend them out to create your own poker team, or take them with you to use in other games.
Learn more about ICE Poker wearables and Shine:
- ICE Poker Wearable Types Explained
- How to Get an ICE Poker Wearable
- How to Upgrade Your ICE Poker Wearables to Earn More Rewards
Play, earn points, and level up to unlock special features.
All players start at level 1. You can earn points by playing any game mode.
- Free Play Mode: Earn points by winning hands, completing challenges, and increasing your chip stack.
- Challenge Mode: Earn points by winning hands and completing challenges.
- Arcade Mode: Earn points by winning hands and placing high in tournaments.
You’ll get a chest that contains randomized prizes every time you level up. As you level up, you’ll also increase your rank which will unlock exclusive perks in the future.
Learn more about ICE Poker Levels:
Unlock chests for exciting prizes such as badges, rare wearables, emotes, and more.
Your player level determines the chances of what type of chest you get. The higher your level, the higher chance of you scoring rarer chests and bigger prizes.
Learn more about ICE Poker Chests:
ICE Poker accessories are cosmetic items that you can further customize your avatar with.
Important Equipping an accessory doesn’t give you access to ICE Poker or increase your gameplay rewards.
You can choose from various accessories such as hats, chains, and rings. Accessories come in 3 tiers:
- Low Tier: Accessories with a supply of 1,000 items that costs 1,000 $ICE each.
- High Tier: Accessories with a supply of 100 items that costs 10,000 $ICE each.
- High Roller: Exclusive accessories that can only be acquired by owning a full set of rank 5 wearables from a single collection.
High Roller Accessories
High Roller ICE accessories can only be acquired by owning a full set of rank 5 All Access wearables from a single collection.
There are currently 2 High Roller accessories:
- ICE Crown
- ICE Scepter
These accessories are cosmetic items that unlock exclusive perks such as airdrops, VIP Discord channels, cross-game utility, and more.
Learn more about ICE Poker accessories:
Recruit players and build your own ICE Poker team to earn in-game rewards—the better your team performs, the more rewards you earn.
To start your own team, you’ll need at least one All Access wearable. As a team owner, you’ll earn a share of your player’s rewards from Challenge Mode.
The default reward split is:
- 40% to the team owner
- 60% to the player
Upgrade your All Access wearables to earn more rewards and a greater reward split.
ICE Poker also offers tools to manage your players and scale your ICE Poker team such as a Team Dashboard, Player Look Up, and trustless daily payouts.
Learn more about ICE Poker teams:
How to Start Playing ICE Poker
Before you can play, you’ll need to create an ICE Poker account to hold your wearables, rewards, and other in-game items.
To create a new account, you can either:
- Sign in using your email, Twitter, or Discord.
- Connect your MetaMask, Coinbase, or Rainbow wallet.
Start Playing Free Play Mode
To start playing Free Play Mode, simply sign into the ICE Poker Arcade app and start playing.
Start Playing Arcade Mode
To start playing Arcade Mode, you can buy an Arcade wearable as a low-cost entry point.
For a walkthrough on how to start playing, check out our How to Play Arcade Mode guide.
Start Playing Challenge Mode
To start playing Challenge Mode, you’ll need an All Access wearable. You can get one by:
- Earning one from chests or Arcade Mode.
- Buying one from OpenSea.
- Joining a team to borrow one and start playing for free.
For walkthroughs on how to start playing:
- How to Buy an All Access Wearable (video)
- How to Join an ICE Poker Team to Play Challenge Mode for Free
Start Your Own ICE Poker Team
To start your own team, you’ll need to buy an All Access wearable.
To assign a wearable to your team member, enter the player’s ETH address on the DG Account page.
Each wearable is individually assigned. For example, you can assign 2 wearables to 2 different players or assign 2 wearables to a single player.
We offer 24/7 support in our Discord. Open a support ticket and our staff can answer all your questions.